Friday, January 22, 2010

just a post

so it is friday and i am trying to have a relaxing day but i have so much on my mind right now. where is my life going right now? i am still in my very dead end job but i dont really have any other options. i try not to slack off at work but it is honestly not interesting enough to keep me focused. i really want to be fired so i can get unemployment and find that time to go to school and focus on something else. i dont think that will happen though, unfortunately. if i go back to school and get a degree, then what? will people be banging down my door? didnt think so. part time job maybe? i would love that but dont know where to go or what to do that will really put a few dollars in my pocket. i am just so lazy its ridiculous.

kj. this is a situation i already know will end up not so good. i feel i do not have the mental capacity to keep up with her. she is so thought provoking but me, not so much. i am always hard on myself but with this one, i think she will see through the charm and see how surface i can be at time, most of the time. we should just sex until she gets tired of me. i cant do a relationship. i would rather be by myself for a little while longer.

ot. she is going to be a friend. that is about it. it is pretty obvious how i feel about my friends. i really need to crawl under a rock for a year or two and just leave everyone alone for a little while. maybe the sessions have not been working as much as i thought they were. or maybe i am still just so worried about outcomes that i cant focused on the fun times i have and the great people i know and interact with. just say it, charniece, get over yourself. life could be a lot worse. if you tell kj the truth she has the option of flipping out and not talking to me or respecting my truthfulness and still wanting to be around me. i hope that is the case but we shall see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment