Tuesday, March 23, 2010

moving up in the world

so i have made the plunge and bought myself a laptop. just for me. not for me and the significant other. one that i will be able to keep even after a relationship malfunction. what do i do now? i have checked out facebook (nothing really interesting there) and youtube. maybe i will start to enjoy the simple pleasures of not having a borrow a laptop or use the work computer sooner or later. for now, i am still trying to figure out what the hell i am supposed to do with all this excitement i created inside myself waiting for the day my laptop came. i am over it already. have i become so bored with everything that i cannot even enjoy the joys of a new toy? it seems like it. this post also seems like a rant that makes no sense. it doesnt but i still feel like typing. not really ready to call it a night although i know it will be the best option for me right now. i guess i am enjoying the laptop after all. or maybe i just enjoy how the keys feel under my hands. i bet if i had a blog, no one would read it. useless material is what i'm writing right now and i am honestly okay with it. maybe i should continue and see where it takes me. so many things to say, so little energy.


life on the north side is not so bad. people are not very friendly and it is too damn quiet. i bet you ten bucks the neighbors upstairs can hear me typing right now. lol. i feel sorry for my neighbors when i have company. but hey, why should i deny myself the pleasure? i will not. i refuse it. so what do i do with myself now? plenty of information to be obtained on the web. television shows that i am missing. but i still think of her. everyday and every night. i am such a lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment